It’s that time of year again!
Time to: Eat a taco. Drink a beer. Fund abortion.
What do tacos and beers have to do with abortion?
The Taco or Beer Challenge is an annual event that helps raise money and awareness for abortion funds! It’s super-easy and fun to get involved!
Here’s how to participate:
- Eat a taco or drink a beer (or both) — and take a selfie or video!
- Donate to an abortion fund.
- Post your selfie & challenge some friends to join you!
Post your challenge on social media using the #ToBC20 hashtag. Use the gallery of English and Spanish shareable social media challenge images to tag in your friends, coworkers, and loved ones.
There’s no wrong way to ToBC — as long as you donate to an abortion fund.
This year, Taco or Beer Challenge is running across our network and social media channels from August 18 – September 21, 2020. You don’t have to leave your house to join the Taco or Beer Challenge! Take the ToBC virtually and invite your friends to the social media party.
More ways to win the Taco or Beer Challenge:
- Don’t like tacos or beers? No worries! Take the challenge with a local fave flav!
- RSVP to the NNAF Facebook event and invite all your friends and loved ones to spread awareness!
- Pick up Taco or Beer Challenge merch at your local event or at our online shop
- Host a socially-distanced Taco or Beer Challenge get together for your friends on your favorite video conferencing platform. Tell them why you love funding abortion, and challenge them to take the Taco or Beer Challenge with you!
- Start a Facebook fundraiser for your local abortion fund and take a thank you ToBC picture each time someone donates to you!
Shareable Social Media Gallery
Click to view and save. Then share on your social media and tag three friends to take the Taco or Beer Challenge with you!