What do tacos and beers have to do with abortion?
They’re part of the Taco or Beer Challenge, an annual event that helps raise money and awareness for abortion funds! It’s easy and fun to get involved!
Here’s how to participate:
- Eat a taco or drink a beer (or both)!
- Take a selfie or video.
- Donate to an abortion fund.
- Challenge some friends to join you!
Post your challenge on social media using the #ToBC19 hashtag. Use the gallery of English and Spanish shareable social media challenge images to tag in your friends, coworkers, and loved ones.
There’s no wrong way to ToBC as long as you donate to an abortion fund.
This year, Taco or Beer Challenge is running across our network and social media from August 20 – September 15, 2019.
Join an event and connect with your local abortion fund or take the ToBC virtually and invite your friends to the social media party.
More ways to win the Taco or Beer Challenge:
- Don’t like tacos or beers? Take the challenge with a local fave flav!
- RSVP to the Facebook event and invite all your friends and loved ones to spread awareness!
- Host a Taco or Beer get together for your friends to tell them why you love funding abortion, and challenge them to take the Taco or Beer Challenge with you!
- Invite your coworkers to lunch or happy hour to take the Challenge with you!
- Pick up Taco or Beer Challenge merch at your local event or at our online shop!
- Start a Facebook fundraiser for your local abortion fund and take a thank you taco or beer picture each time someone donates to you!
Shareable Social Media Gallery
Click to view and save. Then share on your social media and tag three friends to take the Taco or Beer Challenge with you!