Taco or Bev: Are You Up for the Challenge?
Taco or Bev Challenge is NNAF’s annual event where we raise money for local abortion funds while raising spirits through good food and drink. Back in 2014, Taco or Bev Challenge was started by friend of abortion funds Andrea Grimes as a funny take on similar social media fundraising challenges that were big at the time. It’s grown since then to include in-person events, regional food challenges and more!
We’re inviting you to join the challenge from August 15 to August 31. It’s so easy to do:
- Eat a taco (or your favorite local treat) or drink your favorite beverage.
- Donate to an abortion fund. (This is the most important part!)
- Share your goodies on social media and tell the world why you support your local abortion fund.
- To keep the fun going, challenge three friends to do the same by tagging them and using #ToBC23 on social media. Check out our shareable social media images for inspiration!
- Check the NNAF website for a list of in-person ToBC events from local abortion funds!
Don’t forget: no matter what kind of bubbly beverage or tasty treat you pick, your support of local abortion funds makes you a winner. We can’t wait to see how you ToBC!