A Fund, Inc.
Types of Support
- Financial Assistance
- Judicial Bypass Support
If you are a resident of Kentucky or are going there for your abortion, please contact one of the clinics listed below to make an appointment and request funding from the A Fund.
In Northern Kentucky:
- Women’s Medical Center, Cincinnati: 1-800-543-7225 or 513-751-6000
- Clinic for Women, Indianapolis: 1-800-545-2400 or 317-955-2641
- Indianapolis Women’s Center: 317-353-9371
- EMW, Louisville: 502-589-2124
In Western Kentucky:
- The Hope Clinic for Women, Granite City, IL: 1-800-844-3130 or 618-451-5722
In Northeastern Kentucky:
- Women’s Health Center of West Virginia (Charleston WV): 304-344-9841
In Southeastern Kentucky:
- Knoxville Center for Reproductive Health (Knoxville TN): 865-637-3861; 800-325-5357
About A Fund, Inc.
A Fund, Inc. is an all-volunteer organization that was founded in 1993 by a group of Kentuckians responding to the severe crisis experienced by many low-income women when faced with the need for an abortion.
A Fund, Inc.'s Community
Last year, the A Fund helped over 1100 women who otherwise would not have been able to afford an abortion.
Volunteers with the A Fund also take part in outreach efforts such as tabling at college campus events to promote awareness of the need for abortion funding and to recruit new volunteers.
For the A Fund, raising money is half the battle: they can’t help women unless they have something to give. Donating to your local abortion fund means giving a woman the resources she needs to make the choice that is right for her.
To give to Kentucky’s A Fund and start making a difference in your community today, donate on their website. For more information about getting involved and finding out about volunteering with the fund, email [email protected] or connect via Facebook, www.facebook.com/kyafund. Like their Facebook page to keep up with information about local events and reproductive health news.