1) Make your appointment! Check out this resource to find a provider! Ineedana.org If you are 16 or older, you do not need parental consent to have an abortion.
2) Connect with Tides! You can call (413) 419-1585 and we will get back to you within 48 hours. If you can, follow our voicemail instructions. If you prefer email, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Speak with our Intake team!
- We’ll need: Your name, date of birth, and abortion appointment information.
- We provide real time translation via Boostlingo to ensure accuracy and the comfort of our community members.
- If you need transportation to your appointment, let us know!
4. Go to your appointment!
About Tides for Reproductive Freedom
Tides started in 2018 when individuals from and living in Massachusetts came together to dream about what an abortion fund founded by people who have had abortions, are Black, Indigenous, and Queer could look like. Today, we are a collective of staff members, board members, and supporters who bring a unique approach to abortion funding and reproductive justice.Tides for Reproductive Freedom is dedicated to providing financial and practical support for people across race, gender, sexuality, spirituality, ethnicity, ability and history seeking access to abortion services.
Tides for Reproductive Freedom's Community
Tides prioritizes funding for abortions performed in Massachusetts. Tides takes a whole person approach to abortion funding. We support clients living in and traveling to/from Massachusetts to cover the full cost of their procedures and travel to/from the clinic.